Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: American Hardcore (the movie)

  1. #11
    Inactive Member anotherstateofmind's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2004
    Posts
    180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yup, correct thats important and.....yup, correct that was off-topic......cheers

  2. #12
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by PainWillBeMyMotivation:
    I'm personally content with Social D's status in recorded history; it kind of adds to the mystique and makes it that much cooler when I hear Ball and Chain between innings or see the Kevin Bacons and Angelina Jolies of the world wearing one of their shirts.... My point is that Social D's underexposure makes little spottings that much more special and I like that cool little double-take that I do every time.

    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I agree 100%

  3. #13
    Inactive Member BadLuckLuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2004
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wanted to see this based on the trailer alone! Didnt get a cinema release here...yet. Is it on DVD in the US?

  4. #14
    Inactive Member PainWillBeMyMotivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2005
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, it's in stores here. It was kind of weird seeing it displayed prominently in the new releases section of Blockbuster and subsequently watching a mother give her son a stern "absolutely not!" when he was looking at it.

    I checked their myspace page to see if it was in stores there but it didn't say. If not, there are always online stores.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •